6. Dash cam
- You can also use your smartphone as a DVR (dash cam) in your car. All you need to do is install your cam so that it has the best view of the road. To make it work even better, use special DVR apps.
- Using a real DVR in your car is always the best choice. However, when on a trip in a rented vehicle, such a DIY dash cam may be very useful.
5. Access to the magic menu
- If you are really serious about your smartphone and use it all the time, you may as well change its settings like a professional. To do so, you need to go to the Developer Menu.
- Go to: “Settings“ — ”About the phone“ — Click 7 times on “Model Number.”
- Congrats! Now you’re the developer! Using this menu, you can improve the overall performance, signal reception quality, and system appearance.